Allright Rig 2.0.7 has been released for Unreal Engine 4.20, 4.21, 4.22. Its been a while since last update but system now is significantly improved! Unfortunately, supporting of Unreal Engine versions that are lower than 4.20, became very complicated due to deep changes in sequencer API. However, Allright Rig will also be updated for older engine versions on popular demand.
New: Anim Offset controller
“Anim Offset” tool gives you ability to create animation layers.
- Open sequencer and select controller or any actor that has animation in this sequencer.
- Click “Create Anim Offset” button.
- Animate offset controller in sequencer.
- Use “Weight” parameter for “anim offset” influence.
- Enable “Override” mode if you need to override existing animation.
- Use “Bake Anim Offset” button to bake layered animation to target actor.
- Use “Delete Anim Offset” button do delete anim offset controller.
New: FkIk Rig Module Improvements
New IK controller properties:
- Stretch Scale – scales amount of stretch.
- Stretch Softness – makes smooth transition to straight pose.
- Pole Vector Lock – locks bone positions to pole vector position.
- Three Bone Ik Bend – proportion of bend between first and second joints in “Three Bone IK”.
Create controllers for twist bones:
Toggle twist controllers visibility in FkIk controller:
New: Create “Custom Controller” From Socket Position
Now you can use sockets to specify position for custom controllers.
New: Controller Shape Position Offset
Shape Offset – adds offset to controller shape without changing the actual pivot position of controller.
New: Bake Animation Cycles To Rig
Now you can bake looped animation tracks to rig.
- Bug Fix: Fixed normal maps problem on scaling of main controller by scaling rig actor instead of bones.
- New: Added new properties to Ik controller: Stretch Scale, Stretch Softness, Pole Vector Lock, Three Bone Ik Bend.
- New: Added controllers for twist bones.
- New: Added “Show Twist Controller” property to FkIk controller.
- Improvement: Two and three bone IK solver logic has been improved.
- Bug Fix: Fixed toe controller position for non-stretchy IK.
- Bug Fix: Fixed controllers jitter when using follow parent property in FK hierarchy rig.
- Bug Fix: Fixed spline IK up vectors bug.
- Bug Fix: Fixed 90 degrees flip for twist bones.
- Bug Fix: Do not draw pole vector lines when game view is enabled.
- Bug Fix: Fixed controller shape rotation on creation of rig.
- New: Create “Custom Controller” from Socket position.
- Crash Fix: Resolved a crash on creation of rig with improper settings by improved “modular rig” data check.
- Bug Fix: Resolved “duplicated frames” bug after baking to anim asset.
- New: Added “Shape Offset” property to controller “Shape” structure.
- Improvement: Allright Rig presets filtered from other files with extension “.sav”.
- Bug Fix: Fixed baking of static morph target controllers to anim asset.
- Bug Fix: Fixed scale of bones after baking to anim asset, if there was no scale keys for the corresponding controller in sequencer.
- New: Bake looped animation tracks to rig.
- Improvement: After baking to rig, FkIk modules will be set to IK mode.
- Bug Fix: Fixed “select actors of class” feature.
- New: “Anim Offset” tool gives you ability to create animation layers.
- Bug Fix: Fixed using of working area for “Simplify Curve” command.
- New: Blueprint functions to set controller positions from skeletal mesh pose: PoseCustomControllers, PoseEyes, PoseEyelids, PoseMorphTargets, PoseFaceRig, PoseFkHierarchyRig, PoseThreeBoneIk, PoseTwoBoneIk, PoseTwistControllers, PoseFingers, PoseFoot, PoseFkIkRigs, PoseSplineIkRigs, PoseRig
- New: TwoBoneIkOtp and ThreeBoneIkOpt blueprint functions for FkIk Rig module.
- Bug Fix: Fixed GetAimAxis function result when Aim axis and Up axis are the same but have opposite directions.
- New: GetBoneSocketTransform blueprint function gets transform of bone first if bone and socket share same names.
- New: Added “Event Post Update Rig” to rig modular class – runs right after rig was updated.