220.127.116.11.Get Ready To Rig Face
1. Create new level and add boy_SKELMESH to the scene.
You can find boy_SKELMESH asset under Examples/Characters/KiteDemo folder in Examples project.
2. Open new instance of Rig Tools window and set Anim Class to boy_AnimBlueprint.
3. Add new element to Custom Controllers array and set Bone Name to head.
4. Select boy_SKELMESH actor and create rig.
We will use this controller to attach face rig to it.
5. Under Face Rig Data set following properties:
6. Recreate rig.
This square represents area for facial controllers. Facial controllers will be attached to it.
7. Set Face Table Offset transform to something like this:
8. Recreate rig.
Yellow square should appear on the right side of the head.