This tutorial covers animation and rigging tools from “Rig Tools” window.
00:30 – Create animation.
01:15 – Bake to anim asset.
03:54 – Bake to rig.
07:15 – Root motion animation.
11:42 – Update from source.
14:10 – FK/IK snap.
16:54 – Select controllers.
17:25 – Isolate selected controllers.
17:37 – Pose library
I’m very happy to announce that Allright Rig 2.0 has been released on Unreal Engine Marketplace! Thank you to Epic Games, my Early Access clients and everyone who supported me and encouraged me throughout this entire process! Special thank to Egor Tomskiy, Ilgar Lunin, Kirill Tokarev, Lina Halper, Coverop, Niko Skipz, Michael Ricks and my wonderful wife Jessie !
- Added: IK soft stretch.
- Added: New logo.
- Fixed: Plugin packaging errors.
- Fixed: Visual Studio 2015 build errors.
It has been almost three years since I have had the goal of putting Allright Rig on the Unreal Engine marketplace. I’m very happy to announce that the final step was made! Thank you to Epic Games, my Early Access clients and everyone who supported me and encouraged me throughout this entire process! Special thank to Egor Tomskiy, Ilgar Lunin, Lina Halper and my wonderful wife Jessie!
Let’s hope that approval will not take too long!
- Added: Bake all anim instance (morph target and material) curves to anim asset.
- Added: “Simplify Curve” filter – removes redundant keys from curve depending on tolerance value.
- Added: Update all sequencer subsequence tracks during baking animation to anim asset.
- Added: “OnUpdateRig” event for RigModular class. Runs right after the rig was updated (runs during baking process as well).
- Added: “AddCurveValue” function – lets you set morph or material values, that can be updated and baked in “ModularRig” class.
- Added: Refresh presets list after reopening “RigTools” window.
- Added: Optimize (simplify and remove static) float curves after baking to anim asset.
- Fixed: Bake morph target animation to anim asset in UE 4.20.
- Fixed: Duplicated “Select” buttons in “Anim Tools” window.
- Added: Plugin version for Unreal Engine 4.20.
- Added: PostBakeFromSequencer and PostBakeToAnim events for RigModular class. This events run right after baking.
- Fixed: Mocap tools window name changed to Sequencer Tools.
- Fixed: Mirror function on Paste Animation command.
- Fixed: Ik stretching is enabled by default.